Enjoy a well-deserved holiday at Villasol
In recent months, we have been immersed in an unprecedented and very difficult situation for everyone. At Villasol, we have always known what most important is, the people, their well-being and their safety. For this reason, and now more than ever, we believe that it is necessary to take care of yourself and be able to make you feel calm because we are taking all possible actions to guarantee the maximum security within our Camping & Resort and, in turn, be able to continue offering you an unforgettable and carefree holiday.
From Villasol we want to inform you that we are implementing all the actions, instructions and recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO), health authorities and the Government. For this, we have created a very strict protocol that includes all the actions carried out and in which we have further raised our standards of safety, health, quality and hygiene. Our goal is that all our clients can enjoy a well-deserved holiday with us, living the Villasol experience while being as protected and cared for as if they were at home.
Among the actions implemented to prevent COVID-19, we would like to highlight the following:
CONTROL OF SOCIAL DISTANCE AND MAXIMUM CAPACITIES
The entire Villasol team will ensure that both guests and collaborators or suppliers respect the capacity and maintain a social distance of at least 2 meters between members of different family units.
- Installation of a protector curtain in the Front Desk windows to protect both employees and customers.
- Priority will be given to contact by telephone, to avoid crowds at reception.
- Obligation for all guests to always wear the accreditation wristband of the campsite.
- Signage on the permitted capacity, safety distance, compulsory use of hydroalcoholic gel and gloves, etc.
- Signage with waiting marks on the ground at the entrances to the camping services.
- Security separation at the restaurant tables.
- Limitation of capacity and hours in the sanitary blocks.
GOOD PRACTICES AND HEALTH SAFETY
At all times, the campsite and its employees will transmit awareness messages and good practices, inform about the actions that are being carried out, and request their maximum collaboration to comply with them.
- Use of individual protection elements by all the camping workers.
- Specific training on the Covid-19 and the new camping protocols for all staff.
- Exhaustive control of all the mandatory prevention requirements established for our suppliers.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensing at various key points in common areas: reception, restaurant, launderette, supermarket, swimming pool, sanitary blocks, etc.
- Limitation of paper payment: cash will not be accepted at Reception, and in the supermarket and restaurant, payment by card is also recommended.
CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND PROTECTION ACTIONS
We are reinforcing all our cleaning, disinfection and maintenance work in common areas, plots and bungalows:
- Creation of a documented cleaning plan for each area of the campsite: customer common areas, sanitary blocks, reception, employee common areas, launderette, pool environment, transit areas and accommodation units.
- Increase in the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of our common areas and bungalows with alcoholic disinfectants and virucide products.
- Disinfection of bungalow keys, TVs, POS terminals and other objects that can be shared.
- Cleaning of the sanitary blocks 4/6 times a day. In addition, we will locate disinfectants, so that the guests themselves can use them individually.
VILLASOL TECHNOLOGY AND ENTERTAINMENT
In our continuous desire to innovate and provide our guests with access to the campsite and all the information necessary for their stay:
- We will encourage online check-in and check-out.
- We will promote the digitization of all the campsite information through QR and the website.
- Adaptation of entertainment activities to comply with safety regulations.
We will keep this section of the website updated, with all the news that may be produced.