There are numerous types of accommodations in Benidorm to choose, as where we prefer to spend the holidays. Among them and less known are the campsites.
They have a unique and incomparable atmosphere that inspires freedom, nature, being relaxed in a different environment. Many people choose campsites Benidorm rather than hotels or apartments. But for everything there is a reason, or a few.
- The campsites are suitable for all audiences, from the youngest to the oldest. They are perfect to go with family but also with your group of friends.
- The prices of campsites are usually cheaper than hotels, so you could use to enjoy more days in this accommodation.
- There is greater freedom in schedules and clothing. In this sense it is more comfortable than a hotel. No etiquette and you can freely walk around the campsite at any time. This is a real advantage when traveling with children and the holidays become as more informal. Besides the extensive outdoor spaces with campsites is paradise for the smaller ones to play games while their parents can relax.
- Normally on campsites there is a wide range of activities to do on site. Every decent site today has a full entertainment program during the peak season. This is a plus not only for children, they will enjoy as anyone, but for the elderly, who can join in the fun or spend those little moments of relaxation.
- The nature: this is one of the reasons why most customers choose campsites. Most of them are in environments surrounded by greenery or beach, with beautiful landscapes to walk through, a step away from accommodation. A luxury for the more adventurous and athletes.
- No need to leave the camping to buy everyday products, or just for lunch something. Most campsites have shops and restaurants to not leave the grounds if you do not want.
- Parking: perhaps this is a problem in the hotel areas, campsites but this is an advantage; it has plenty of room to park vehicles, so no hours are lost looking for parking.
- The food can be prepared in the plot itself. Campsites have shops and restaurants but also give the option you can make your own food, which besides of being comfortable is cheaper than eating and dining out. What would a camping be without the typical barbecue?
- You make new Friends: at the end staying in a camping means that there are no walls or boundaries when interacting with tenants of the adjoining plot. In many cases this causes you can meet families that initially were not known. This social aspect of campsites also attracts many people.
- Being located in Benidorm, it has access to the beach and the center of Benidorm in some cases, a few minutes’ walk and in other a few minutes in urban bus.
- Benidorm is one of the most important tourist centers of the Mediterranean, staying in a campsite you’ll have all the benefits of life in nature but with access to all the leisure of Benidorm.
- If you travel with children in Benidorm it is impossible to get bored. The city has one of the largest theme park offers Spain, from water park to the famous Terra Mitica.
As you can see, there are many advantages of choosing a campsite outside a hotel for summer. Villasol and Villamar campsites may offer all these benefits and more.
Besides having all these positive points, it has services and facilities including the comfort of a hotel. What more could you want this summer?