Surely you have never been more eager for a holiday than in the last few months. In fact, it is quite possible that you are already preparing your next adventure. Without a doubt, one of the aspects that will be most important when you decide is to enjoy freedom without giving up your comfort. If this is your case, enjoying a stay in a Camping Resort could be what you are looking for. So, we invite you to know 7 experiences that you can only live in a campsite like Villasol.
What experiences can you live in a camping resort?
There are many experiences that you will only be able to live in a campsite resort, in the following sections we have selected 11 of them, you will love them!
- No timetables! When you stay in a hotel, especially if you have taken some kind of meal plan, you have to stick to certain schedules. You may want to get up late and not be able to eat breakfast, or you may want to stay out late, but your dinner schedule won’t allow it. In a campsite you are free to set the timetables yourself. Even if you want to have some of your meals in the cafeteria or in the restaurant of the enclosure, you will have more freedom.
- An environment in contact with nature. The hotels are usually located in a more urban environment, however, the campsites are usually in areas more in contact with nature. Without a doubt, it is a privilege to live like this for a few days. You will enjoy a unique holiday surrounded by incredible scenery. Moreover, campsite facilities are usually outdoors to a greater extent and not only that, many of the types of accommodation offered have their own outdoor space, or a small garden. This is perfect for enjoying family time outdoors, the little ones will love it! In Benidorm the weather is pleasant all year round, with hardly any rainfall so enjoyment of these areas is practically guaranteed whatever the season.
- Activities. We have already mentioned that in a campsite the schedules are less rigid, besides they are usually located very close to nature. These two circumstances favour outdoor activities. There are many options that you can find and in most cases they will be suitable for the whole family. Just to mention some of them, from our campsite you will be able to practice some hiking routes with children in Alicante or enjoy some cycling routes in Benidorm, also suitable for children.
- A perfect space for families. Besides the fact that there are more and more hotels only for adults, the truth is that the experience of children in the campsite has nothing to do with what they can enjoy in a hotel. For families it is the perfect destination. The more favourable atmosphere contributes to the children having a better time during the holidays, the parents will also feel more at ease without the constraints of staying in a hotel. Make new friends, learn to swim in the pool, play outdoors but under your watchful eye, learn new games… The little ones love the freedom that a campsite resort offers them!
- Entertainment. The campsites also usually have an animation team in charge of making the campers enjoy different activities. They have a daytime entertainment programme, but also options at night. Without forgetting that the children also have many plans to have a great time at all times. Crafts, games in the swimming pool, storytelling, face painting, cooking workshops… fun is guaranteed!
- Go camping, but with all the comforts. Although we have already mentioned something in the previous sections, the comforts of a campsite in many cases have nothing to envy to those of a hotel. Especially if you choose to stay in a bungalow, in a villa or like in Villasol, in a suite. In this type of house you usually have a living room in addition to the bedrooms, but also a kitchen and your own bathroom. Without forgetting that many have air conditioning or television. It is clear that you will feel at home.
- Internet? Of course! These days one of the experiences that almost everyone is looking for is a good Internet connection. It’s true that holidays are usually a perfect time to disconnect, but most people want to stay connected to technology. In the campsites there are usually WiFi zones so you can upload your photos to social networks, watch streaming shows or do any other activity.
Now that you know a little more about the experience of staying at a Camping Resort, what are you waiting for to enjoy it? Take a look at everything we can offer you at Camping Villasol and start dreaming about your next holiday.