Many people love the closeness with nature that camping brings, they love the simplicity of living for a few days in a tent or even in a camper. For them it is much better than any other type of accommodation and they enjoy the full adventure. However, other people prefer the comforts of a hotel. It is not that they don’t like nature, but they prefer a more comfortable accommodation. What many people don’t know is that there is an alternative that can satisfy both groups of people, we are talking about glamping in Spain.
What is glamping in Spain?
Glamping in Spain has become one of the most attractive options for spending a few days’ holiday. The word comes from joining the words glam, glamour, with camping. So, a new way of enjoying a few days off has being created.
Glamping, therefore, is a way of combining a luxury space with a camping site. It is about camping and spending a few days in a tent or similar accommodation, but enjoying all the comforts you would find in a hotel.
It is true that it may seem a very modern option, however, it has more than a century of history. Just remember those rich people who travelled to Africa and stayed in tents full of luxury. However, in recent times it has become very trendy and many campsites have decided to offer this type of accommodation to their customers.
The idea is to manage to combine nature and luxury in the same space in order to attract as many travellers as possible. If you choose glamping, you will enjoy all the charm of a campsite, but without any of the inconveniences that some people find so uncomfortable. You will be able to live unique moments, like seeing the stars before sleeping, but also having a comfortable bed to rest later on.
Which are the main advantages of glamping in Spain?
Now that you know exactly what glamping means, we are sure you are interested in knowing which are the main advantages that such an accommodation offers to you, there are the following ones:
- Logistics. The truth is that in order to camp you need to bring your car well loaded: the tent, a kitchen, household goods, clothes and many other things. Even if you go in a motorhome you will need to carry a large number of items. However, with glamping you will only have to take the same things you would take to a hotel, the rest is provided by the accommodation.
- More free time. Setting up a tent and the daily work involved in this type of camping takes time, so if you choose glamping you can enjoy more time to do your favourite things.
- Comfort. Without any doubt, comfort is one of the most outstanding advantages of glamping. You will have everything you need to spend a few very pleasant days, with almost no work required.
- Options. There are more and more options to enjoy glamping in Spain
- Price. Although it is a little more expensive than the traditional campsite, it is cheaper than a hotel. In fact, you will get the comforts of this type of establishment, but at a much cheaper price.
- It is for everyone. Glamping is for everyone. It is true that the campsite has many lovers of this type of adventure, however, some people prefer other types of accommodation. So glamping allows both to enjoy together some unforgettable days.
Which is the best glamping in Spain?
You are probably eager to see for yourself all the advantages that glamping has to offer. From Camping Villasol we invite you to know one of the best options to enjoy this kind of accommodation.
You must know the Comanche Experience. This is a different kind of campsite, with tents with all the necessary equipment for you to spend a few days full of comforts and luxury.
This area of the campsite is formed by large tents. Each of them has two bedrooms with two beds. These are independent spaces, so it is a perfect option for families or even for friends.
It also has a kitchen which is equipped with two stoves, it has the basic kitchenware and a fridge. You will also find a living room with a table and we provide you with a weekly set of sheets and towels. Not to mention that your car will be perfectly parked, as it comes with a parking space.
Although this option would be the one that can be categorized as glamping we have other options that are very attractive. You can stay in one of our perfectly equipped luxury bungalows, also in the cabañas or the villas, where you will find everything you need to spend a few days surrounded by comfort and in contact with nature.
Surely you are willing to try glamping during your next vacation, in Camping Villasol we are already waiting for you.